Since day one it has been our goal to deliver B 737 simulator parts which are a near-exact replica of the real B737 cockpit. Fully-functional, with no dummy parts and highly detailed.
It is a common question from those who see our B737 flight simulator for the first time - whether we use original parts? We do not, as a single OEM module can easily cost as much as our whole simulator! To achieve this level of accuracy, our design engineers use advanced tools for prototyping such as 3D scanning and printing and real-life B737 type rated pilots, who work with us, always consult new products and keep their eye on all details.
Our hardware utilizes all latest technologies which still remain innovative in flight simulation industry. This at the forefront is CANBUS communication as found in all professional applications which require high speeds and reliability, such as: aviation, automotive, maritime, military and space industries. Emulated-USB or COM ports and other obsolete technologies associated with "hobby" devices have no place in our simulators.
Below you can learn more about specific components we developed and their features.
Our attention to details has been acclaimed by the PC Pilot Magazine:
"A superb bit of hardware. (...) Rolls Royce in cockpit parts."
All pictures presented on our website show our B 737 simulators and not real cockpits!
- Fully-functional, tactile hardware (1:1 scale) using industrial-grade components
- Cutting-edge CANBUS communication as per actual aircraft
- No dummy parts - all panels and controls fully functional
- Aluminium backplates and framework (powder coating finish)
- 3D gauges with backlight, driven by smooth and accurate stepper motors
- Annunciators with DIM/BRT intensity; dual-state blue annunciators
- Locking type toggle switches
- Laser-cut and engraved panels with adjustable built-in backlight
- Accurate fonts as per the actual B737 NG cockpit
- compatibility: ProSim737, PMDG, iFly, Prepar3D
- Dual color (red/amber) A/P, A/T disengage lights
- Display Units with individually adjustable brightness: PFDs, NDs, EICAS, Lower DU
- Independent fully-functional clock modules
- Fully-functional Integrated Standby Flight Display (ISFD) instrument
- Systems warning lights ('sixpacks') with recall function
- Fire Warning and Master Caution switches
- Brake Pressure and dual Flaps Position gauge
- Dual SPD REF and N1 SET switches, spring-centered as per the real B 737 NG cockpit
- Dual potentiometers on a lower panel as per the real B737 cockpit
- Independent backlight on CPT and F/O panels
- Metal landing gear lever locking and guarded in positions
- Fibreglass glareshield with CLOCK/MIC panels
- customized configurations available with optional annunciators: CABIN ALTITUDE, TAKEOFF CONFIG, FLAP LOAD RELIEF; custom placard with personal callsign or tailnumber; CLOCK/MIC switches; two types of clock modules and GPWS panels
Unique details not found elsewhere:
- custom-made LCD screens based on original designs (not 7-segment displays!)
- tactile mode selector buttons with accurate travel and feel (force and sound)
- tactile MIL-grade rotary encoders with accurate detents
- built-in backlight based on OEM technology
- adjustable panels' backlight and LCD screens' brightness
- solenoid A/T switch with spring-release to OFF
- aluminium knobs
Custom-built LCD screens based on original (OEM) designs allow correct representation of all digits (shape, colour and size) including special signs on the VSPEED window and SPEED window (over- and underspeed). Exactly as per the real B 737 cockpit. This feature was so far only found on highest-level simulators built from OEM parts.
Tactile Korry-style pushbutton switches mimic OEM switch's characteristics: look, force, travel distance when pushed and tactile 'click' sound. These are not ordinary microswitches as it is common in low-level simulators.
MCP | EFIS
- Custom-made LCD screens based on original designs (not 7-segment displays!)
- Tactile MIL-grade rotary encoders with accurate detents
- Built-in backlight based on OEM technology
- Adjustable panels' backlight and LCD screens' brightness
- Aileron and Rudder trim switches (momentary type)
- Triple rotary encoders on ADF panel (only such solution on the market)
- Analog Rudder Trim Indicator with backlight
- Tactile, shutter-type Cargo Fire Extinguisher pushbutton switches
- Audio Control Panels with push-push RX switches and SELCAL functionality
- Fire handles with mechanical lock and override as per the real B737 NG cockpit,
tactile feel, accurate force and travel for immersive training
Custom-built LCD screens based on original (OEM) designs allow correct representation of all digits (shape, colour and size) including special text like DATA, SENS, ADF, ANT. Exactly as per the real unit. This feature was only found on highest-level simulators built from OEM parts.
download brochure 1
download brochure 2
- All gauges functional, including dual Duct Pressure and Cabin Pressure gauges
- Adjustable backlight on panels and gauges
- Locking type toggle switches
- Dual state blue annunciator lights
- Engine start switches with push-to-switch lock, automatically released to GND position
- Yaw Damper and Wing Anti-Ice switches automatically released to OFF position
- Accurate AC/DC metering and LAND ALT/FLT ALT displays
- IRS alphanumeric display for accurate N/S/W/E signs represenation and decimal dots
- Functional IRS keypad with backlight and CUE lights: ENT and CLR
- LE Devices Panel with independent lights indicating position of respective surfaces
- Guarded EEC pushbutton switches
- Audio Control Panel with MIC and RX switches working
We know you have seen the real B737 cockpit, so we want to show how our simulator compares. In all galleries on our website we only show actual pictures of our B 737 flight simulators.
BEING A BOEING 737 AIRLINE PILOT, I AM FORTUNATELY IN A POSITION TO COMPARE THE SIMULATOR TO THE REAL THING. (...) PRODUCTS OFFERED BY SIMWORLD WOULD MAKE FOR A ROBUST FNPTII OR FBPT FOR ANY SCHOOL OR COMPANY LOOKING TO INVEST INTO A TRAINING SIMULATOR.
Dave Boyle / Ascent Aviation
AFTER AN EXTENSIVE RESEARCH OF DIFFERENT FLIGHTSIMULATOR PROVIDERS, WE CHOSE SIMWORLD. THE REASON WAS DUE TO A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT APPROACH, REAL TURNKEY SOLUTION AND THAT SIMWORLD HAS FULL CONTROL OF THE SUPPLY CHAIN AND SPARE PART AVAILABILITY. WE GOT EVERYTHING WE WANTED AND ALSO A VERY GOOD SUPPORT AFTER DELIVERY. WE WARMLY RECOMMEND SIMWORLD AND THEIR STAFF!
Paul Carbonnier/ Carbon Coaching AB
A SUPERB BIT OF HARDWARE THAT'S EXPENSIVE, BUT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. THE BUILD QUALITY OF THE SIMWORLD IS SUPERB. THIS REALLY IS THE ROLLS ROYCE OF COCKPIT PARTS.
Jessica Bannister-Pearce / PC Pilot Magazine
I CONTACTED MANY COMPANIES. SIMWORLD WAS THE ONLY WHO ACCEPTED MY REQUEST TO VISIT THEM TO CHECK THEIR PRODUCTS. THAT GAVE ME A LOT OF CONFIDENCE. I RECEIVED MY COCKPIT AS DESCRIBED IN THE CONTRACT (QUALITY + TIMELINE). I HAD A REAL LIFE KUWAIT AIRWAYS PILOT WHO TOLD IT LOOKS LIKE A REAL COCKPIT.
I AM HAPPY BECAUSE MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY.
GOOD JOB SIMWORLD, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!
Ali Abbas / Take-off for Entertainment and Toys